ACN 005 537 673
ABN 26 589 569 172
Golf Victoria is the parent body for golf in Victoria. The primary object of the organisation is to promote and foster the enjoyment of golf as a sport and recreational activity.
Originally commencing in 1902 as the Victorian Golf Association, Golf Victoria was formed following an amalgamation with Women's Golf Victoria in November 2010. Women's Golf Victoria (formerly the Victorian Ladies Golf Union) was formed in 1906.
Golf Victoria is a Company limited by guarantee and is administered through an elected Board, appointed sub-committee of honorary Officials and supported by a full-time professional administration.
The Golf Victoria Board consists of:
Stephen Spargo AM (President)
Sue Rea (Vice President)
Peter Nash (Finance Director)
Click here to view the 2015 Golf Victoria Annual Report
Click here to view the 2014 Golf Victoria Annual Report
Community Impact Study
Click here to view the Golf Victoria Community Impact Study
Click here to view the Golf Victoria Constitution
Click here to view the Golf Victoria 2014 - 2017 Strategic Plan
Code of Conduct
In September 2012, Golf Victoria adopted the Golf Australia Member Protection Policy including the GA Code of Conduct.
Click here to view the Code of Conduct
Click here to view GA Member Protection Policy
On Tuesday 16th November 2010 at the Southern Golf Club, the Victorian Golf Association (VGA) and Women's Golf Victoria (WGV) staged simultaneous General Meetings and gained membership approval to amalgamate and form Golf Victoria.
The VGA Membership voted 100% in favour of amalgamation while the WGV Membership voted 99.09%.
Golf Victoria commenced operations as of November 21st, 2010 an interim Board was appointed to administer the organisation until the full Golf Victoria Board was elected in May 2011 at the Annual General Meeting.
The protection of personal information is important to Golf Victoria Limited (Golf Victoria). Golf Victoria is committed to respecting the right to privacy and the protection of personal information.
Website Term of Use
Golf Victoria operates in open forum and E-Community platforms including Facebook and Twitter. These platforms are not monitored 24/7 and Golf Victoria assumes no liability for content posted on the forums, or the actions or behaviour of any contributor or participant.
All opinions and views expressed in the forums, including those of Golf Victoria staff and volunteers, are those of their respective authors and do not reflect the opinions of Golf Victoria organization.
Parents should exercise caution when allowing children to access this or any other Internet forum website.
• Agree to post all of your messages in English.
• Agree not to use the forums to post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, slanderous, defamatory, offensive, insulting, abusive, indecent, vulgar, profane, lewd, racist, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy or otherwise violates any City, State, National or International laws.
• Agree not to use the forums to maliciously disparage, discredit, slander, libel, or defame Golf Victoria, its staff, volunteers, sponsors or allied organisations.
• Agree not to use the forum to insult or attack personally another forum member.
• Agree not to use the forum to post any message that contains information that is private in its nature and / or anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by a non-disclosure agreement.
• Agree not to use the forum to provide false information while registering for the forum.
• Agree not to use the forums to advertise, promote, offer or market any service, product or merchandise that conflicts with the mission, purposes or activities of Golf Victoria or its sponsors.
• Agree to use the forum with the understanding that the forums are provided to you ‘as is’ without any warranty of any kind.
• Agree that Golf Victoria shall not be liable for any actual, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or related to your use of this forum or service.
Golf Victoria reserves the right to delete, censor or modify any post, in part or in whole, without prior notification or further explanation. Golf Victoria reserves the discretionary right to ban you from the these platforms without prior notification or further explanation, for any reason.
Golf Victoria reserves the right to track historical records of forum users, including originating IP address, date, time and frequency of posts and reserves its right to use this information publicly and freely where any of the user's actions violate this agreement.
Information posted on the forums is deemed to be non-confidential and Golf Victoria has no obligation of any kind with respect to forum information. As such, Golf Victoria reserves the right to reproduce, use, disclose, display, alter and / or distribute forum information to others without limitation and / or authorize others to do the same. Golf Victoria also reserves the right to utilize any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in forum information for any purpose it sees fit.
When posting on the forums you grant, warrant and accept responsibility that the owner of your posted content has expressly granted, Golf Victoria , perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free rights and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish and / or distribute such content freely or to incorporate it in other works in any form.
This agreement is governed by and in accordance with applicable laws without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.